JOULES Contest Rules
TO ENTER to win one of five pairs of Joules wellies, click here.
This Contest is being run by BRAND (“we”, “us”, “our”) and Soletrader (Twinmar Ltd).
This Contest is open to all UK entrants, who have a UK address (“Participant”). We cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses.
Entering the contest
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ the Soletrader Twitter page (handle: @soletrader) if you haven’t already, then RT the competition post which is linked to in the email. Any post that mentions the Joules competition to win 5 pairs of wellies which is RT’d make that follower eligible to win the prize.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- By entering, entrants accept these Contest Rules and our Terms and Conditions whether the Entry is eligible or not.
- The Contest begins at 10.00 November 20th 2013 and closes at 24:00 on 27th November 2013 (“Contest Period”). All Entries outside of this period will be deemed invalid.
- The prize is 5 pairs of Millie Joules boots to giveaway (one pair to five different winners) whilst stocks last.
- An alternative Joules style may be offered to winners.
- Boots will be sent directly by Joules to the prize winners.
- Three winners will be selected at random by Soletrader at the end of the Contest Period from all eligible Entries on Twitter.
- Winners will be notified within one month of the end of the Contest Period by a message to the Direct Message box on the winner’s Twitter account. Upon notification, the winners must provide to Soletrader their mailing details. All details given must be accurate.
- If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
- You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
- Your email address will be passed onto Joules.
- Winners must be 18+ years on date of travel
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
- You hereby release Twitter from all claims in relation to the running of this Contest, and acknowledge that Twitter is not involved in the running of this Contest.