VIVIENNE WESTWOOD + MELISSA GIVEAWAY!
This Contest is being run by Melissa (“we”, “us”, “our”) and Soletrader (Twinmar Ltd).
This Contest is open to all UK entrants, who have a UK address (“Participant”). We cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses.
Entering the contest
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ the Soletrader Twitter page (handle: @soletrader) and the Melissa Twitter page (handle: @melissashoe)if you haven’t already, then re-tweet any of the Vivienne Westwood + Melissa competition posts. Any post that mentions the Vivienne Westwood + Melissa competition to win 1 of 2 pairs of shoes which is re-tweeted make that follower eligible to win the prize.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- By entering, entrants accept these Contest Rules and our Terms and Conditions whether the Entry is eligible or not.
- The contest begins at 10:00 on Wednesday 18th March 2015 and closes at 23:59 on Thursday 19th March 2015 (“Contest Period”). All entries outside of this period will be deemed invalid.
- The prize is 2 pairs of Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Divine 2 shoes, in black and nude (one pair to two different winners) whilst stocks last.
- Two winners will be selected at random by Soletrader at the end of the Contest Period from all eligible Entries on Twitter.
- Winners will be notified on Friday 20th March by a message to the Direct Message box on the winner’s Twitter account. Upon notification, the winners must provide to Soletrader their mailing details. All details given must be accurate
- If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undelivered, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
- You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
- Winners must be a UK Resident.
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
- You hereby release Twitter from all claims in relation to the running of this Contest, and acknowledge that Twitter is not involved in the running of this Contest.