Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Contest Rules
TO ENTER to win one of two pairs of the new collection of Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Ultragirl 12 or Lady Dragon 12 styles, click here.
This Contest is being run by Melissa (“we”, “us”, “our”) and Soletrader (Twinmar Ltd).
This Contest is open to all UK entrants, who have a UK address (“Participant”). We cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses.
Entering the contest
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ the Soletrader Twitter page (handle: @soletrader) if you haven’t already, then RT any of the Vivienne Westwood + Melissa competition posts. Any post that mentions the Vivienne Westwood + Melissa competition to win 1 of 2 pairs of shoes which is RT’d make that follower eligible to win the prize.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- By entering, entrants accept these Contest Rules and our Terms and Conditions whether the Entry is eligible or not.
- The Contest begins at 15:30 Tues July 8th 2014 and closes at 24:00 on Tues 15th July 2014 (“Contest Period”). All Entries outside of this period will be deemed invalid.
- The prize is 2 pairs of Ultragirl 12 or Lady Dragon 12 shoes to giveaway (one pair to two different winners) whilst stocks last.
- Winners will be asked to provide their top 3 favourite shoes from the new selection and Soletrader will choose which style to send depending on stock levels.
- Two winners will be selected at random by Soletrader at the end of the Contest Period from all eligible Entries on Twitter.
- Winners will be notified within one month of the end of the Contest Period by a message to the Direct Message box on the winner’s Twitter account. Upon notification, the winners must provide to Soletrader their mailing details. All details given must be accurate.
- If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undelivered, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
- You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
- Winners must be a UK Resident.
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
- You hereby release Twitter from all claims in relation to the running of this Contest, and acknowledge that Twitter is not involved in the running of this Contest.